Nothing big to report, just work plodding along, so here’s an update in pictures. Here’s the fully assembled N64 RGB DAC board:
A couple of weeks ago I placed an order with BatchPCB for the N64 RGB DAC board. Today I received two of them!
Ok, so what am I working on. Part two of my N64 modernisation project is to arrange it so that USB controllers can be used with the Nintendo 64.
I was supposed to blog more often, but as usual I missed it. I’m not just going to dump everything though, but rather try and break things up a bit into more logical chunks.
Here it is, first post of the new year on the last day of my almost-four-week break from work. The time off has been awesome because I’ve gotten so much down.
Gub and Penny went out with a friend last night, so with the girls in bed I got a solid five hour block all to myself.
I’m pretty sick right now and was just getting ready to go to bed when someone knocked on the door and handed me a package:
I had a bit of time to today to read about how to get older consoles to make nicer pictures on the big screen and found that things are much simpler than I thought and this shouldn’t be that hard and quite a bit less expensive than expected.
Third week without writing any code has been and gone, so very little to report or show. I’ve been researching this hardware stuff.
I feel like I should write something, though I haven’t really done much lately so this is going to be boring.